4P Foods Weekly Shares // Summer 2015
Wondering what a typical 4P Foods share of local fruits and veggies looks like? Check out a running gallery of photos of our weekly SMALL shares from the Summer and Fall of 2014.
Every week you receive 8-10 seasonal fruits and vegetables from our family of farms. Freshly picked and delivered to your home or office in a convenient, insulated 4P Foods tote bag. Just choose the size share that works best for you and the rest you can leave to us!
Going on a trip? Too many leftovers from last week? Just sign into your 4P Foods account and click “SKIP” and we won’t deliver a bag to you. No hassle. Just good food and friendly people. We Promise!
- June 24-26, 2015: Bibb Lettuce, Basil, Baby Bunched Carrots, Zucchini, Blackberries, Red Cabbage, Grape Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Yellow Peaches
- July 1-3, 2015: Asian Cucumbers, Bibb Lettuce, Blueberries, Chioggia Beets, Italian Parsley, Red New Potatoes, Spring Onions, Sweet Corn, Yellow Peaches
- July 8-10, 2015: Athena Cantaloupe, Blackberries, Bunched Carrots, Thyme, Bibb Lettuce, Japanese Eggplant, Mixed Hot Peppers, Roma Tomatoes, Romanesco Costata Zucchini
- July 15-17, 2015: Blackberries, Broccoli, Bunched Red Spring Onions, Curly Green Kale, Fairy Tale Eggplant, Garlic, Heirloom Tomatoes, Nectarines, Red Oak Leaf Lettuce
- July 22-24, 2015: Athena Cantaloupe, Brocolli Crowns, Fingerling Potatoes, Grape Tomatoes, Green Beans, Green Bell Peppers, Bibb Lettuce, White Donut Peaches, Sweet Corn
- July 29-31, 2015: Hanover Red Tomatoes, Bibb Lettuce, Nectarines, Plums, Radicchio, Red Potatoes, Rosemary, Summer Squash, Sweet Onions, Yellow Peaches
- August 5-7, 2015: Blackberries, Cubanelle Peppers, French Shallots, Garlic, Green Oak Leaf Lettuce, Carrots, Red Garden Tomatoes, Red Seedless Watermelon, Slicing Cucumbers, White Mushrooms
- August 12-14, 2015: Green Batavia Lettuce, Black Muscadine Grapes, Donut Peaches, Globe Eggplant, Grape Tomoatoes, Red Bell Peppers, Red Beefsteak Tomatoes (in lieu of Tomatillos), White Sweet Corn, Yukon Gold Potatoes
- August 19-21, 2015: Bunched Red Beets, Gala Apples, Green Bibb Lettuce, Hulled Butter Beans, Mixed Cherry Heirloom Tomatoes, Parsley, Poblano Peppers, Red Cabbage, Shinseiki Asian Pears, Sweet Onions
- August 26-28, 2015: Butternut Squash, Concord Grapes, Curly Green Kale, Green Beans, Bibb Lettuce, Heirloom Tomatoes, Pristine Apples, Okra, Sweet Corn
- September 2-4, 2015: Fennel, Italian Eggplant, Lettuce, Mixed Sweet Peppers, Niagara Grapes, Roma Tomatoes, Sweet Onions, White Kennebec Potatoes, Yellow Peaches
- September 9-11, 2015: Curly Kale, Delicata Squash, Garlic, Bibb Lettuce, Kosui Asian Pears, Red Peppers, Red Potatoes, Sungold Cherry Tomatoes, Yellow Blake Peaches, Cremini Mushrooms
- September 16-18, 2015: Broccoli Crowns, Bunched Fresh Mint, Collard Greens, Concord Grapes, Heirloom Tomatoes, Hernandez Sweet Potatoes, Liberty Apples, Romaine Lettuce, Summer Squash Medley